Content for Blogs and Sites is essential for companies that want to attract, engage, qualify and convert customers on the Internet.
Without this strategy, any business will be leaving a lot of money on the table.
But, more than producing content, your brand needs to know how to do it the right way, by positioning itself correctly in the market and attracting only those who are truly interested in your products and services.
Content for Blogs and Websites
First, we need to make it clear how our content building process works specifically for websites. Here, we make a division into two categories of content for websites:
1. page/category descriptions;
2. product/service descriptions.
This is because each type of content has a different purpose and, precisely because of this, it needs to be built in a personalized and targeted way.
The production process turns out to be the same for both blogs and websites and includes steps such as:
• Understanding your target audience;
• Creating a language manual for your brand;
• The verification and production of content;
• Implementation of SEO techniques;
• Publication on your website.